Menu
GerardRoss
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

eMail addresses

Good morning 

Having sought help from VM a number of times, I'm resorting to this community to seek assistance.

On my devices I have a few email addresses which I setup in the past to segregate eMails. All my email addresses end @virginmedia.com

I can send to, and receive eMails at these addresses but I cannot administer the eMail addresses, for example to update passwords as VM say the eMail addresses are not registered on my main account.

Can anyone help?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: eMail addresses

The obvious conclusion to draw from what you have said is that the addresses which do not appear in your current VM account in My Virginmedia were created on a different account. You probably moved home and didn't have the addresses transferred across when you moved or similar. You can get the addresses transferred across now but it is not a reliable process and also any or all of the addresses on your current VM account will be wiped out and all the mail content lost. The process is called move and transfer. You can never re-create the addresses on your current account, for security reasons.

If you want the VM staff here to investigate then wait here for them to respond. Wait time about a week.  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos