cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eMAIL

X-File
Joining in

Anyone else having issue logging into emails today?

6 REPLIES 6

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@X-File wrote:

Anyone else having issue logging into emails today?

I am not had any issues either via VM webmail or via the email apps and clients I use on various devices.

What error message do you see when you try signing in to your VM account on the VM website via this link https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  ?

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @X-File
Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your emails. As mentioned by @coenoby, what issues are you currently having? What error code do you get when logging in? Does this occur on multiple devices and browsers?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Something to do with new security, just had to reset my password and its now working, Thanks

Something to do with security, just had to reset my password so its now working, Thanks

Hi @X-File,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that this is now working again for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with today.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi X-File

Thanks for the private message to let us know your all back up and running.

If you have any further issues, please post back publicly and we'll try to assist as much as we can.

Kind regards Jodi.