Menu
Johno71
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

e mail not working

Like a lot of people, I have had a virgin.net account for years. I had no e mail regarding the closure of my account. I am waiting on job applications and responses from work I have submitted. I am no longer a virgin customer but just kept me email, I have been using it daily for the last 15 years.  Could this be re-activated so I can contact all those involved.  Thanks

amay8117
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: e mail not working

Exactly the same problem. 

I have seen a few threads on this issue and will see if I can find the link to point in the right direction 

amay8117
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: e mail not working

Re: Webmail 403 / Mailbox Unavailable errors

Good evening everyone,

I'm sorry for the ongoing problems, we're going to do all we can to get everybody up and running again as quickly as possible. I've updated the first post in this thread and have now locked the thread accordingly.

We're reaching out to everybody who's responded to say the 'mailbox unavailable' error is still present, you should get a PM from our ModTeam soon. If anybody is reading this post with the same issue, please refer to the first post in the thread and create a new post. Our staff will be in touch within 24 hours to get things working again for you.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos