Menu
Sandier47
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

delete ntlworld.com email

In the last two weeks I have a huge amount of emails daily from an ntlword.com email account I had years ago.  These are from Mcafee, Norton etc etc.   I've blocked the senders but they still come through telling me they are from my blocked email list.  I need to have my ntlworld.com email delete so I do not receive this emails.  We are Virgin Media customers.  Help please?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: delete ntlworld.com email

Hi Sandier47,

Thank you for joining the Community Forums and for posting.

I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response and to hear you're been receiving a lot of unwanted emails. Can you please confirm if this is your primary email address? If so, then unfortunately we are unable to delete the primary email address attached to accounts.

If this email address attached to an old account i.e have you moved home since having this email address? In which case, if it is still attached to an old Virgin Media account, we can get this deleted for you.

Let us know.

Beth

0 Kudos
Sandier47
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi - thanks for replying.  This is a VERY OLD ntlworld email that I had when we first had emails years ago.   Please delete its: 

[REMOVED]

I am having a huge amount of scam emails in my junk every day addressed to the ntlworld email all asking me for money etc. 

thanks would really appreciate you deleting it as I thought it was already deleted. What I don’t understand it has only been the last month or so. Before that I had none since I deleted (or thought I had) the ntlworld email.  

Sandie

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Sandier47 

Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issues with this email account. 

We can delete this for you, however we will need to pop you a private message. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos