Menu
biddyrussell
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

delete ntlworld.com email account

Please delete my ntlworld.com account which has been dormant for over a year and has been hacked 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: delete ntlworld.com email account

Hay there @biddyrussell

Welcome along to our Community Forum and thanks so much for your very first post. 

Before we go around deleting email addresses, we need to go through a few checks first 🙂

Is the email linked to any active accounts with us? 

If so, is this the primary email address? We are unable to delete any primary email address on an active account - we can however help you reset the password if needed. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

biddyrussell
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, no, I had to revive it to get onto the forum - it just keeps receiving junk mail but was recently hacked and caused issues with my FaceBook account. We are no longer with Virgin Media. - the account was closed over a year ago so there is no primary email associated with an active account. These associated email addresses also need to be deleted : [REMOVED]. We have previously requested deletion without success.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for clarifying, biddyrussell.

I have now put in a request to have the accounts closed.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos