Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

compromised email address

Hi, I have an old email address which has been compromised. The email is one that I used some years ago and no longer need. I have been in contact with virgin media to tell them that I do not want this account any longer and their answer is not to log onto it for a month and It will then be deleted.

But still some months later I am getting letters from Virgin Media informing me that this email address has been compromised.

Does anyone know of a way that I can delete and old email address?

Thanks,

Brian

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: compromised email address

the forum team can arrange to have the address deleted it will take them a few days to get here and they will need to confirm some details over PM

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS SAYING THEY WORK FOR VM. Do not give any personal or account information over unless the person has the VM Logo next to their username.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply, it would be nice to finally get rid of this old address that appears to have been compromised.

Brian 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I will be able to help get this email deleted.

I will invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos