Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

close old email account

Could some one please help me close an old NTL world email please it has been hacked and they are accessing all my account. I need this actioning as soon as possible please. My bank have amended the details their end and have asked me to look at this. 

I would appreciate any help as I am a self styled technophobe so not a close what to do.  Many thanks 

Tracy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My ntlworld email has been hacked

Thanks for the response great to hear from you. However, you are dealing with a technobhobe and I have no idea where that is!! I open my emails and it automatically signs me in, I've been through the settings and other options but cannot see a forgot password link for NTL workld. I think this is how they have hacked me, it cannot be changed.

Any other ideas would be welcome thanks again 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My ntlworld email has been hacked

You appear to have responded to a post not related to your own issue.  However, to use the forgotten password route to try and regain access to your email account follow the instructions given here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hacked NTL email

Hi Vm Techs I posted a similar question well over 10 days ago and have not had a direct response so cannot get into the answers on what to do please help me I am having sleepless nights

0 Kudos