cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing email contact adress

lthlth
On our wavelength

I'm trying to change my contact email address, and it ways we've sent you an email to verify. By the time it comes through, it says it's timed out (even though I pressed verify within one minute) Can anyone help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI @lthlth 

Glad to hear your issue was resolved by our contact team, have yourself a great weekend 😁.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is the receiving email address a sub-address, i.e. richard.branson+sub-address@example.com? If it is then this issue has been raised already and remains unresolved.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lthlth 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues with email verification. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI @lthlth 

Glad to hear your issue was resolved by our contact team, have yourself a great weekend 😁.

Sabrina

lthlth
On our wavelength

Thank you for your help Sabrina... and I've just managed to successfully change my email address here too. The verification email worked straight away. Must have been a glitch the other evening I think. You people on this forum are a Godsend to us old 'non-techies' bless you. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the kind words lthlth!

I'm glad Sabrina was able to assist with this matter for you.

As always if you do have any future queries then be sure to pop back up to the team for further assistance.

Regards,

Kain