cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant connect to email

dazseaton
On our wavelength

Is anyone else unable to connect to their ntlworld email today? can't login via outlook/android or even via webmail.

4 REPLIES 4

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@dazseaton wrote:

can't login via outlook/android or even via webmail.

When you log in to Webmail do you get the error "Your mailbox is unavailable....................try again in an hour".

If so you should follow Virgin Media's advice here. https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked 

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

dazseaton
On our wavelength

Hi. 

No had that last month. This time just stops working and sometimes gives proxy 502 errpr.

Have raised support ticket

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@dazseaton wrote:

Have raised support ticket

Thanks for coming back.If you have had a ticket raised best leave it to the technical team to sort.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi dazseaton, thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you haven't been able to access your Emails, I have had a look at things our end and can see you have spoken to us in regards to this and a Ticket has been raised, we do advised anything up to 10 Days however it is usually a lot quicker.

Regards

Paul.