Menu
juliewatson900
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

cannot use my ntlworld email for a week

am having to use gmail account but a lot of my work on ntlworld email and cannot get onto it.

0 Kudos
juliewatson900
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

unavailable mailbox

ntlworld email box no working says try again in 1 hour. have tried new password etc but no luck.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot use my ntlworld email for a week

Hi juliewatson900,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear that you are having mailbox issues. What is the error that you are getting? Also how are you attempting to log in, from the website or are you using an app/email client? 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Corey_C  You may not have seen the second message due to the way the staff system works.  Looks like the Mailbox unavailable please try later webmail message indicating a locked mailbox.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Graham, no didn't see it good shout. Apologies @juliewatson900. I'll have to PM you to get your details and see why the mailbox is coming up as unavailable. If it is an orphaned mailbox [as in not connected to an active Virgin Media account] then I might not be able to re-enable it.

Thanks,

Corey C