Menu
sally20
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cannot sign into secondary email acc keeps telling me not available

I have twice spoken to virgin and twice they have amended it their end and given me new passwords first time i tried it i managed to get onto it, a few hours later couldnt sign in again, phoned again same day they corrected it their end again given different password, and was told to not try and sign in for an hour or two, so left it for about two hours tried it again with new password they had given me and still cant get on. I have not been able to get onto this email now since the weekend. Very important email as it has work emails on it that need attention immediately, tearing my hair out

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot sign into secondary email acc keeps telling me not available

It is a fairly common occurrence and means that your email address or account has been locked for some reason.  I am not certain why the telephone support can't deal with it OR PASS THE CALL TO SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SKILLS!

Resetting the password as the first step. Then it just needs Virgin Media to unlock the account to allow you to regain access.

The Forum Team (VM employees) can get that done for you. One of the team will pick up on your post (within about 24 hours) and contact you via the forum to arrange to get the necessary information from you. (Don't post your email address here.)

Best wishes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot sign into secondary email acc keeps telling me not available

Hi sally20,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will private message you so we can get this sorted for you. 

^Martin

0 Kudos