Menu
andmc63
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cannot access webmail

Hello

Ihave not been able to access webmail for 4days now .Every time i try i just get a white page with forbidden on it

please can someone help me fix this

thanks

0 Kudos
andmc63
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

email forbidden

trying to access webmail and i keep getting a forbidden message 

this has been 6 days.

luckily my contract is up next month and i am off.

no email is a deal breaker for me

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: email forbidden

leaving you will never get your email back. It will be cancelled 90 days after you leave.

NEVER USE ISP EMAIL
0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot access webmail

The forbidden screen is a known issue affecting some customers.  See this thread and watch for a resolution.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Webmail-403-Mailbox-Unavailable-errors/m-p/4294661#M19500...

In the meantime, please try some self-help ideas and let us know if it helps.  Try using a different browser or incognito window.  Try clearing your browser cache and cookies.  Can you access your billing account at my virgin media?  Please change your main password (which will also change the password for the primary email address).  Do you have problems accessing emails using a client on a PC, tablet or phone device?   On a PC, thunderbird is free and easy to use.  Can you try that and tell us if do get access, or what error message you get.  We'd like to help, or of course, the Forum Team will need some idea of what is wrong before they can assist if it is not a self-help problem.

Of course, you should probably change your main email provider anyway - relying on ISP email with low support and lower security is not a good idea in this age when so many important things are linked to email addresses.  But as to your broadband provider - decide that separately based on your own expectations and priorities (speed, price, package options, availability, support levels, customer rating, etc).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos