Menu
bmarchesi
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

can't log in to my ntlworld email address

Hi, 

I can't log into my ntlworld email address. It keeps giving me the error message below. 

Please could someone help me fix this?

Thank you!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't log in to my ntlworld email address

This could be caused by a number of reasons.  Is the address linked to your current VM broadband account?

Or, it may have been locked for security reasons.

The Forum Team will ask you to change the password on the account. You may need to use Forgotten Password: 

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

Depending on you answers the Forum Team will be able to advise further.  They will reach this thread in 24 hours or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't log in to my ntlworld email address

Hi bmsrchesi,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

We can definitely help you with this 🙂 

As I am going to need to ask some account specific questions I will pop you over a private message now.

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos