Menu
djdbrown1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

can't access ntlworld email-message-"Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in o

I have been unable to access my email account ending ntlworld.com since 16/6/20. Error message comes up

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices

I have called you twice and still no joy. I have been a customer of yours since the internet started so you can imagine that I have just about everything linked to this email (banking, invoices, receipts, orders, etc...). I am now unable to send my dad's care home money to him in Tucson USA until this is resolved so a rapid response is requested PLEASE

0 Kudos
djdbrown1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can't access your email? See below

Are you a long term customer(like me) of NTL/Virgin that can't access your email account? Are you getting a message that states "

Error message comes up

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices  I have had no acces since 16/6/20 and made countless calls with no joy at the end of it Well my advice is to go onto Virgin Medias Facebook page and read my story to date. In short I have been given a right run around being passed from one dept. to another and spent over 6 hours today alone trying to get it fixed with no resolution whatsoever. I suggest you post your complaints on there in the vain hope of embarrassing them into getting the problem resolved. You could post your complaints to https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-complaint   Good luck! I have not had any at all!

0 Kudos
djdbrown1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access your email? See below

Here is the link for Virgin Media Facebook page with my story  https://www.facebook.com/virginmedia/posts/3579259692087363?notif_id=1592750431202469&notif_t=feedba...    Feel free to post there-Thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi djdbrown1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the email issue. I can see from checking our systems you've called the team since posting and you should have the issue now resolved.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
djdbrown1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello John CS, 

My access to my email has not been fixed by anyone yet. Please help getting me access again. I need to send money to my dad for his care home urgently and need my email to do it. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My apologies, I was going off the notes.

I'll discuss this further via PM

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me on PM djdbrown1,

Just to update the thread, the mailbox issue has been sorted

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos