Menu
morris26
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

can't access email again

I joined three weeks ago and asked for help accessing my email account. Zak from the forum team manager to sort it out for me but regrettably I am unable to access it again and would like some help with the matter again.

I am beginning to think the only way to get a reliable service is to ditch virgin and go with another provider which would be cheaper in many cases,because  it seems virgin puts more effort into into attracting new customers than it does in keeping existing ones.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't access email again

The OP has since reported that this problem has been solved.

See here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/regarding-my-last-post/td-p/4694754 

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't access email again

Hi morris26,

Thanks for posting and letting us know that everything has now been resolved. We apricate the update and are happy to hear you're back up and running,

If you need any further assistance in the future please come back to us through this channel. 

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos