Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

blueyonder mail not coming through on Win 10

Please help before I lose the plot trying to get help on the phone as I'm going round in circles! I've got Win 10 laptop and my blueyonder emails have been coming through fine.  I have 2 issues; 1) subfolders I have set up now state Nothing has arrived yet and the emails I moved have disappeared 2) to try and fix this issue I ran latest update for Win 10 and since doing that I'm not getting any new emails through at all.  Following instruction to help given by virgin media doesn't exactly match options I have available.  I have located some hyperlinks that may be relevant if I could click on them but nothing happens when I do. Understand I need to try and update Sync options but can't get to them.  No clue whether this will resolve both issues?  I'm not very technical either so getting rather frustrated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: blueyonder mail not coming through on Win 10

Hi sharcold

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the email issues and the delayed reply. 

Have you managed to sort this out since posting? If not, can you confirm is this only a 3rd party client issue or does it affect webmail as well?

This link should help you further as well

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos