Menu
roy554
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

blueyonder email

Hi , I have an old blueyonder email address which is linked to my current one, it is spaming the hell out of my inbox and today it sent its own mail to my gmail account, I really need some help to delete this account. TIA roy

0 Kudos
roy554
Joining in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

help

Hi I joined this forum because I am having serious issues with an email address, I have already asked the question but apart from pointless pat on the back messages nothing is happening, is there anybody there?

0 Kudos
roy554
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: help

After I posted the previous message guess what I have ranked up again, **bleep** this is a p##s take

0 Kudos
roy554
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remove blueyonder email account/addresses

Hi I also really need help with a blueyonder email address please. its driving me up the wall and its just started emailing my unlinked email accounts strangely enough after I clicked on a link in this thread. thanks in advance

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@roy554 wrote:

Hi I also really need help with a blueyonder email address please. its driving me up the wall and its just started emailing my unlinked email accounts strangely enough after I clicked on a link in this thread. thanks in advance

If the clicked links referred to are those posted here Remove blueyonder email account/addresses it is unlikely they are the cause. Can you describe in more details what you need help with?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
roy554
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

blueyonder email hacked

Can a moderator help me please my base blueyonder email address has been hacked and i require some assistance sorting it out. thanks in advance

0 Kudos
roy554
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

My original blueyonder email account has been compromised and I am getting continuous spam sent through, my current blueyonder mailbox is linked to this and I need to keep it, however I also clicked on the links you posted on somebody else's similar problem and immediately my blueyonder account emailed my unlinked gmail accounts so I am a bit dubious 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@roy554 wrote:

I also clicked on the links you posted on somebody else's similar problem and immediately my blueyonder account emailed my unlinked gmail accounts so I am a bit dubious 

Can you give us some idea of the contents of the email your Blueyonder account sent to your Gmail account or accounts after you clicked on those links?

Also, have you used the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" setting in Gmail to allow your Gmail account to pick up emails from your Blueyonder address?

I am not dubious ... just confused. 🤔

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi roy554,

Thanks for your post - we're very sorry for our delayed response from here, we've been very busy and doing our best to response to all posts from here in a timely manner. 

I'm sorry to hear you've been receiving a lot of scam emails. Can you please let us know if you've been able to get some help since posting? If not, please let us know if you'd like us to delete the email address for you, or help you try and filter out the scam emails. You can find more information about scam emails and how to deal with them here

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
roy554
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, I have not had any luck with sorting this out, I still use my blueyonder email address and need to keep it but the problem is with the original address provided by the company Virgin took over from, I need to stop this if possible without compromising my current blueyonder address.

Regards Roy

0 Kudos