forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
jaspershep
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

blueyonder email unavailable

Have not been able to access my blueyonder email on any devices - pc, laptop, kindle, xperia Z5, Huawei p30 - using either broadband, wifi or 3 mobile data connections since 13 Jul. Tried the 0345 helpline was left on hold for 2 hours listening to taped music. Virgin facebook page redirected me here. I have had and still have virgin broadband for many years now, my bill is paid and up to date, as usual. I have not changed or attempted to change my blueyonder username or password. Clearly the problem is at Virgin's end! Can someone/engineer/moderator please get my blueyonder email working again. My blueyonder is the default address for many of my financial accounts so I really need to access it - pronto! Thanks....in hope.....fingers crossed........
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: blueyonder email unavailable

It would be helpful if you post the error messages you are receiving when trying to access your email addresses.

Also what happens when you try to sign into your My Virgin Media account with your primary username and password?

Can you see the email addresses listed under the My Profile tab or the Manage Accounts tab?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jaspershep
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying Graham A. On my pc I get the message "Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices." This is the same message I have been getting since Jul 13th. On my xperia phone " Could not login. The username or password for Blueyonder is incorrect." 

I do not see my blueyonder address under the my profile tab. When I signed up to this Community forum I used another email address as contact details, if I'd put in my blueyonder address, I would not have been able to receive or click on the 'verify email link' to join the Community. Therefore I would not have been able to post or join.

I can sign into my virgin account ok and view my bill, see my plan etc. It's just blueyonder email that won't work. We were originally with Telewest under a freeserve addy. In 2007 we changed to blueyonder presumably when Virgin acquired Telewest. 

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi jaspershep,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issue accessing your mailbox, I've popped you over a private messages so I can get a few more details to help you. (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

jaspershep
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank-you very much Alex_Rm for resolving my email problem, all working fine now.

Excellent service!

0 Kudos