cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blueyonder email address account

harris-video
On our wavelength

Hi sorry if am butting in, But I also have  @blueyonder.co.uk  email address at least for 25 year, maybe long, and systems not letting me in and and 

I'm getting all the messages "Your mailbox is not available at the moment" IT BEEN LIKE THAT FOR WEEKS?

when I go to your "manage my Virgin Media email account" webpage, it's the same "Your mailbox is not available at the moment", if I follow the instructions, I get taken to the "Complete your profile" page, and asked all my security questions, like I'm putting in new ones? why? as I have said the is a in internet terms an old account, I've put all the question to the right answers, payment detail, etc, see list below:
"Hooray! You’ve verified your email. Now please complete your profile.
Confirm your security details
We'll use these to help you access your account if you forgot your password.

Security question

Choose a question
Answer
Date of Birth
DD
MM
YYYY
Phone number
+44
Virgin Media internet security
Unlimited online protection for all your devices for just £3 a month, powered by F-Secure.

F-Secure

eBilling"

Now you've completed your profile, you can sign in and manage your account in My Virgin Media.

get massage saying "You’re all set!" I would think that meant I've answered all your question? right? 

if am lucky it will finish with out an error, I go back email login page, put in my email user name 

click the "sign in button" and the list of Security questions comes back, 

I tried a different pages, but the results more or less the same , I end up answering a list of Security questions, where I have give the question, to the answers? I have rang you telephone customer help line I do seem, to get the impression it will be looked into by someone, and would expect 24 hours or the to fixed, but no I'm still locked out? this weeks now going on months? I'm not expecting on the spot fixes even 24 hour, but I have been with you for at least 24+ years, I would of expected better than this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Forget this thread. Use your other one that is in progress 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

20 REPLIES 20

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

What is not clear from your post is the most significant question: Are you a current Virginmedia broadband account holder?  If you are then it should be possible to regain access to the email.

If you are not then the email has probably and very belatedly been closed.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @harris-video, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the long standing E-Mail address.

Can you please confirm the answer to the question posted by @jpeg1, so we can gain a better understanding of the status of the fault?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi, sorry I miss your question/comment? I've sent  more since this message, while waiting: but I'm  received reply's yet to them? but it all the same problem with my account in general? back to your Question 

Are you a current Virginmedia broadband account holder? YES, customer the hole time 20+ years, with the same email address, the account packages have changed from time to time, from dialup to broadband etc? (the TV side of things) etc?

Since you are a customer then hopefully @David_BN or one of the other staff will step up to this, take the necessary details, and look into it. 

- jpeg1

Hi I think I'm repeating my self, generating more threads than required, I will answer the question here to that @jpeg1 posed:   

"Are you a current Virginmedia broadband account holder?" YES, been a customer hole time 20+ years, with the same email address, the account packages have changed from time to time, from dialup to broadband etc? (the TV side of things changes) etc? 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Forget this thread. Use your other one that is in progress 

- jpeg1

Thanks for getting back? anything else you could suggest anything tried the phone number, already tried already, mostly end its out of there area/expertise and it will be forward to someone? and that's the last I ever here? waiting for a response that never comes?  

finely decided as a last to embrace chat VM's forum thing, as most leads ending pointing here anyway, it seems to be the new way of doing stuff? and at least I'm not waiting for an none return call? and can getting on with stuff?

Usehername
Tuning in

Sorry to here that you have the same issue.

I still have not had this resolved, god know how many important emails I have missed.

They are trying to fog me off with T&C's which are probably a lot more recent than my migration date.

The response I have had is laughable, I can see why they like to hide behind private messaging

thanks I will do that, It still going the second thread, it just I got  a reply's on this thread,  the second this thread I did ,still waiting, anything to happen out side of a auto response anyway?