Menu
TrevHadfield
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

blue yonder primary account

I don't have access to my primary account, I have also forgotten my PIN. I now have no way of accessing my Virgin account. please help me change my primary email address to one I can access.

Just enter your eBilling PIN below and you'll be asked to update your profile.

You've entered your PIN incorrectly three times, so we've emailed you a new PIN. Please check your inbox and try again with the new number.

Enter your eBilling PIN

eBilling email address
[MOD EDIT: Removed]
Your 4-digit PIN
Forgotten your PIN?
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: blue yonder primary account

Good Morning TrevHadfield

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see that you've been having issues with your account. 

We wouldn't be able to change the primary E-Mail address, however we would be able to change the password on your account to allow you to access the self-care account and you can then make the change to allow a secondary E-Mail account to be the address you use to log into the self-care account.

Have you been able to try and change the password on the self-care account/primary E-Mail address to gain access and get the PIN number?

Do please let us know if you need any assistance and either I or one of my colleagues will be happy to help you via our PM service

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
TrevHadfield
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have already changed the password on media account, but as I stated before I do not know the PIN and I do not have access to the primary account.

I ned you to reset my PIN or change my primary account email address to one I have access to.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi TrevHadfield,

thanks for your post, I'll be happy to send you a PM now so we can get your email changed over.

I'll send this to you now, speak soon.

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Trevor,

thanks for chatting with me, I've now changed your primary email to the one you quoted to me. 

Please let us know if this rectifies the problem and me and my colleagues will continue to help if you need it.

Thanks

Megan_L

0 Kudos
TrevHadfield
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have refreshed the main virgin media page, it still asks for a PIN. I've tried entering it 3 times and now it says its sending me a new one but it says its sending it to my blueyonder address still. so I can't even get to my profile or account page to make any changes
can you manually reset my PIN to 1966 and then I'll go in and change it?
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Trevor,

thanks for updating, we're just having a further look into this for you. I have sent off an IT ticket to our IT team in order to get this looked into for you. Should take between 2 and 3 days to get a resolution for you.

If you want an update just come straight back and my team will be happy to help.

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Peterff9
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can't remember pin number to account i'm able to log onto virgin media home page, but keeps asking for pin number.

Just keep's telling me that they have sent new pin number to my blueyounder email, but can't access that without orginal pin number.

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Peterff9,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

Just to clarify are you not able to access your emails in order to retrieve the Pin reset or you can access the email account but you are prompted to enter a Pin first?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos