cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

additional account blocked

spikeat25
Joining in

Hi,

I am unable to unblock an additional email account.

I contacted customer services over a week ago and was informed that someone would contact me.

As yet I have not been contacted.

Does anyone know how long this could take?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Spikeat25 👋 welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues getting an email account unblocked. It would depend on the reason the account was blocked, and if all the necessary steps had been taken to unblock the account - including raising an IT ticket. 

We can help check the IT ticket for you or offer further support if needed, we just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can do so. I will send you one now - you can find it in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩  We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Spikeat25 👋 welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues getting an email account unblocked. It would depend on the reason the account was blocked, and if all the necessary steps had been taken to unblock the account - including raising an IT ticket. 

We can help check the IT ticket for you or offer further support if needed, we just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can do so. I will send you one now - you can find it in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩  We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply.

Customer services / Tech team has now resolved the issue.

Hi @spikeat25, no problem at all 😀 That's great to hear!

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel