Menu
LucieClair
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

access old ntl email

I need to access an old ntlwolrd email address in order to log into my primary virginmedia account and make changes. Please can someone help?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: access old ntl email

Are you saying that the old Ntlworld email address is your primary username?

If so try the forgotten password route:

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

If this isn't what you mean can you explain how the Ntlworld email address is connected to your primary Virginmedia account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
LucieClair
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Basically, when I log into my account using the details I know it tells me it is a secondary account, and therefore I can't do anything with it, such as upgrade or view my bills. When I use the link you provided (thank you, by the way), I can find another Username, but when I try to reset the password it asks for my last bill details, and as I no longer get paper bills and cannot access the primary account I cannot look up these details. I've tried using the last amount I paid and the date it came out of my account but this, apparently, isn't correct!

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LucieClair,

Welcome to the Community Forums! I'm very sorry for our delayed response from here.

I'll pop you over a PM so I can look into your account for you. Once we're able to pass security, I'll be able to reset your primary account credentials for you so that you're able to access again.

Check out the purple envelope for a message from me.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos