cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your session was invalidated. Please login again.

Hoffmann
Joining in

I have the same problem. I cannot send emails from my laptop.

My emails go to OX appsuite or flash on and off or I get the message to wait an hour.

9 REPLIES 9

KeithLeonard
Fibre optic

Hi Hoffman

Don't rely on Virgin Media Technical Team to solve this problem as after being passed to different teams, they finally decided that because they could send emails with attachments from my account at their end then the problem was solved and to get in touch with AVG my Anti-Virus provider.

AVG took control of my PC and carried out some investigations and informed me that the problem was not the Anti-Virus bur my emails.

With my agreement they then fixed the problem on both my PC and Laptop at some considerable cost to myself because I wanted the problem to be fixed on the spot rathe then going back to Virgin Media and possibly be mucked about by them again.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the issue occur when using your browser's Incognito / Private mode?

Are you using AVG?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hoffmann, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue using the email service through the OX appsuite.

The first thing we need to check is whether the issue is with the email account itself. When logging in directly to webmail, are you able to send and receive emails OK?

If so, then this will mean there is no fault with the email account itself. We'd then need to know, if disabling the AVG gets things working again for you. 

Pop back and update us on this. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath 

Disabling AVG did not work as it was not the Anti-Virus that was causing the problem.

AVG took over my PC and Laptop and did some remote work including removing some Temporary filed.

They said that it was the emails defunitely causing the problem.

Hi KeithLeonard,

Thanks for coming back to us, are you able to send emails from other devices or via your Online Account by logging into your Emails there?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul 

I never had any problem logging into my emails. The problem I had was that I could not send emails with attachments when using Webmail.

This problem has now been solved by Anti-Virus provider AVG with no thanks to Virgin Media's Technical Team  who could not be bothered to investigate the problem but just kept on passing me from one section to another and back again.

The problem was to do with my emails and AVG after investigation and doing some remote work to my PC and Laptop fixed the problem and everything is now working ok.

Hi KeithLeonard, 

Thanks for you update, I'm glad to hear your issue has been resolved.

Apologies for the low level of service you've had from the team in getting this sorted.

Please let us know if you need anything in the future and we'll try to do better for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hello Kath!

I can receive the emails but I cannot send any from the laptop. "Your session was invalidated!" every time.

If I delete an email my page reverts to the OX app suite page.

My emails flash on and off.

My tablet and my smartphone have AVG and I can receive and send emails as normal.

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hoffmann

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

How was you getting on when sending the emails via webmail?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs