cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

procurator
On our wavelength

Hi

I have been receiving this message (Your mailbox is not available at the moment) since around 4pm15/5/23 and have been unable to access my primary email account for nearly a week on any of my devices or browsers. I can sign into my VM account but not my email.

I have reason to believe that the password for my email account had been compromised.

I contacted support on 150 15/5/23 and after 2 hours on the phone and 2 password resets done at their end, nothing had been fixed. To add insult to this I was actually told in the end by the 'support agent' to try googling blueyonder help!

I did receive a call back on 16/5/23 (Connor?), but as I was at work, I was unable to access the internet and he agreed to call back at 15:30 when I was back home. This call never came. 

I contacted support once again on 150 17/5/23 where the same process of resetting my password was attempted. This made no difference. 'Your mailbox is not available' message is all I am seeing. I was told that IT would call me within 5 days.

On 20/5/23 I found a message on my phone that sounded like it was to do with my email account, but despite me and my partner replayng the message several times, we could not understand what was being said due to the accent and speed of speech.

I am feeling terribly let down by the 'support'  that I am receiving and I am increasingly concerned that I am missing important emails.

Please can somebody take charge of this issue for me. I am contactable by phone (email not accessible) from 15:30 Tues to Thu.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Kenny

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @procurator,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some trouble accessing your email account, and that you've been unable to get the help you're after when contacting the team. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take a closer look at things. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

procurator
On our wavelength

Thank you for the quick response.

I have just received a call back from IT and they seem to have resolved the issue. I have been able to access my email at last.

They are apparently getting a lot of calls regarding this issue.

It really wasn't easy getting this issue resolved.

Kind regards

Kenny

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @procurator,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message. I'm glad that we've been able to address and resolve this concern for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!