Menu
qweet
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

hello I am getting a message on the virgin website, December 16th and 17th 2021

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

i changed nothing. I can log into the virgin website, when i click on email top right i get the message.

I waited well over 1 hour and did not even get a change to enter a password.

Anyone else having this?.

I need my email account. : (

I shall bookmark this post as the  " email me when someone replies"  will not work for me.

thank you

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Follow the instructions set out here: Email accounts locked, mailbox unable, unable to a... - Virgin Media Community - 4808847

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

qweet
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

email is now back

I changed the password, not in the window suggested in the instructions however, it was the window/tab just to the left

I then waited about 40 mins and it then came back.

I also sent a message from another email account to the 'locked out' account, to be sure nothing was lost, The email was received, so it was still semi- functional (receive only) even when locked out.  = no missing messages.

thank you. 

0 Kudos