Menu
nickfone
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Hello

Im having trouble getting my emails,i know its nt a password problem and i see others have had the same problem,the message im getting is ...

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
albob
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Appreciate that you know that your password is correct, but the current advice is to change it..!?!  -- have a look at this thread

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @nickfone,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that you've been having this issue with your email service recently. Have you checked the link provided by @albob to see if the advice and steps detailed there help at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
nickfone
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes.......thank yu very much all sorted...:-)

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know that its sorted for you now @nickfone.

Please get in touch with us, if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos