Menu
alandeller
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

I got a pop-up on Outlook today saying it needed a password for the IMAP. I have added the correct password, yet the pop-up still appears.  I have check the online webmail site and I get this message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.  Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

I have waited an hour as suggested but no change in the message on Outlook or webmail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Changing the password solves this in most cases.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If that hasn't unlocked your account after waiting 15 minutes post back and the VM Forum Team should be able to help you further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos