cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

spaceswitch1
Joining in

Hi All

I've tried all the available suggestions for sorting this issue out, also tried via phone and Webchat to sort but not had much luck. But I've seen that a lot of folks have managed to get help here from the VM Team - So hoping that I can get it sorted here too

Original Message:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

I have left it a couple of days and reset my main account password

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @spaceswitch1

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our Community Forums! It's great to have you on board! 

I am so sorry to see you are having this issue with your email, I'd be more than happy to take a look for you! I will send you a PM now so that we can look into this.

Please keep and eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your profile alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @spaceswitch1

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our Community Forums! It's great to have you on board! 

I am so sorry to see you are having this issue with your email, I'd be more than happy to take a look for you! I will send you a PM now so that we can look into this.

Please keep and eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your profile alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you.