g7paf
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

by far the worst customer service i have had to deal with in a long time

9 times i have called promised calls back

put on hold to never be answered

look a secondary account gives the Your mailbox is not available at the moment return

some goon i spoke with said he will change the password the idiot changed the password for the main account.

the next one promised me they can resolve the problem...guess what

then the one after did the same ...guess what

spoke wit ha manager who said no problem this will be resolved in a few hours ...guess what

this has been going on for 9 working days yet i have been told resolved in 5 working days

heres my advice ditch the call center in india they are useless.

i am on hold with one of them now who i think has hung up ....no hold music and he said putting you on hold

now how about a mod  messaging me back on this medium and see if you can restore some kind of faith in this mangled system called customer service

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hello g7paf

Really sorry to hear fo the problems with accessing your email account and the problems faced when trying to get this looked into.

From looking at your account I can see this has been raised with our IT team who are currently looking into this. The ticket was raised on the 9th April with an estimated fix date of tomorrow.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and delays, this should hopefully be resolved soon.

Rob

0 Kudos
Dykie2020
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have given up on using Virgin Email I keep getting the following:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

When ever I call and its sorted I find out its because my account is hacked and emails have been sent - which is very strange as the password is secure and I use a top internet security package, not sure how safe the account info is
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Dykie2020

Sorry to hear of the problems accessing your email, we understand how frustrating this can be and appreciate you raising this via the forums.

In order to look into this further for you I'm going to need some additional information. I will send you a Private Message and am looking forward to your response.

Rob

0 Kudos