Menu
MAIMP
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

I've been getting this message for about a day now and not sure how to proceed to get into my email account. I've looked through the FAQ's and followed that advice (like changing my password) and I've seen that other users have had similar problems but not found any advice which has gained me access.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hey @MAIMP

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post and I'm sorry that you're having this issue with your mailbox and for the late response to your message.

Have you been able to get this resolved since you last posted? If you haven't been able to do so, please respond to my private message and we can look into this further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
MAIMP
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

No, I'd kind of given up hope. I called the number on the page, was passed around a few times and after 45 minutes told it was nothing to do with Virgin Media and I would have to call talktalk for some reason? Called talktalk who said it's nothing to do with them so at square one again.

Best regards,

Mark

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hey @MAIMP,

Thanks for coming back to us, please could you respond to my private message and we can get this looked into further and hopefully resolved today.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
MAIMP
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

I really appreciate your help but I'm extremely busy at the moment. Can I get back to you on Monday when I'm back in the office?

Best regards,

Mark

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hey @MAIMP,

Yes of course you can, just reply when you have time to do so and I can look into this for you then. Just reply when you're ready.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
MAIMP
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven, back in the office today so hopefully have time to answer your questions. I've not used this forum before so how do I go into private messaging?

Best regards,

MAIMP

0 Kudos
MAIMP
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven, not sure if you got my message from a couple of days ago, if you're still willing to help?

Best regards,

Mark

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi MAIMP,

Thanks for coming back to us

I believe Steven is off today, but will be online over both Saturday and Sunday

Do please work with him via the private messaging conversation you have going with him and he'll do everything he can to have this resolved for you as soon as possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
MAIMP
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi David, thanks for coming back and letting me know. I'm generally not available over the weekend so this will have to wait again until Monday. We haven't had a private messaging conversation yet because I don't know how this works - could you please let me know and I'll move over to the private channel?

Best regards,

Mark

0 Kudos