Menu
VonniSmith
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Trying to set everything up on my new laptop. When I try and access my email I get the message

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I also can't seem to get my email to work on Windows 10 mail. No emails outgoing or incoming.

0 Kudos
VonniSmith
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

I'm getting the following error message when trying to access my emails on my new laptop

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
VonniSmith
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Unfortunately when you phone for help you're kept on hold for hours as many of their call centres are closed due to Covid. Frustrating that I still  have to use my old laptop to get my emails

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi VonniSmith,

Thank you for reaching out to us and a very warm welcome to you, I am sorry you have found some issues when trying to set up emails on your new laptop, how have things been since your last post have you managed to get this resolved and the emails set up?

If not it could just be a precaution our end and may just need resetting our which is a easy fix, I have tried to have a look our end however was unable to find your account details.

If you still have the same issue I will send you a link to a private chat so I can help, if sorted please ignore.

Regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vonni,

Thank you for your details and clearing security via our private chat, I have now reset your email, please try again, once in please change the password?

If you still aren't able to get email on the 2nd laptop it may be that you need to manually add the setting, you can find all the needed settings here .

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos