Menu
Freeformsal
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

I have been unable to access my Blueyonder email account for nearly 24 hours. I have tried calling and texting to no avail.

I have had to change the emil address on the Community as I would not have been able to verify my problem email address as I would not have received the email.Therefore I will need to tell who ever contacts me the actual emil address.

Please respond urgently as I have several emails that need action.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

You need to explain what the error message is that you are seeing when trying to access the blueyonder email.

Is this occurring with the VM webmail page through a browser window or via an email client such as Thunderbird, or possibly both?

Is the address concerned showing under the My Profile or Manage Accounts tabs on you primary VM broadband account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Freeformsal
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Message is " Your email mailbox is unavailable".

Then try again in an hour or phone - paraphrasing 

This is occuring when I select the Email option at the top of the VM browser page having logged in successfully.

The address is showing under the My profile tab.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the extra info.  This will need intervention from the VM Forum Team,  They will respond later today or it may take longer depending on work loads. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Freeformsal 

Welcome to the forum and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues with accessing your email address.

Please could you attempt to change your password via your MYVM account, we believe that this is potentially a work around to the issue that you are currently facing. 

If this doesn't work then we will need to raise an IT ticket to get this resolved. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Freeformsal
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have already tried this but this did not work. Please raise an IT ticket so that this is resolved asap.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me, 

So that I can look further into this, I am going to drop you a PM. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Freeformsal
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak,

This afternoon on my phone my emails appeared. Thank you. Now I have more issues

1. I tried to change the password you set under My Profile on my Virgin Media Account under Password Change but selecting Change does nothing?

2. On my phone whenever I access Email there is a box at the top saying "Correct credentials needed - Enter credentials for [REMOVED]"

I select Sign In and typed in the passwordword you provided and all was OK. On accessing emails a 2nd time this "Correct Credentails" message persists and your password seems to be no lomger valid?

3. Also I'm not sure that I am getting any further new emails?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
stport2512
Joining in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello Zak,

I am experiencing the same issue (Your mailbox is not available, try again in an hour); tried again and the following message appeared (Connection error - The service is not available right now. Retry).  This only happening on my Windows 7 PC; my email (@ntlworld.com) loads perfectly OK on my old iPad2 (although I can't send from my iPad but that is another issue).

0 Kudos
stport2512
Joining in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak,

Just tried again and now it says: 

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos