Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

'Your mailbox is not available at the moment.'

Trying to access an old email address but the website tells me it is 'unavailable', giving me this message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Phoning the number and choosing the option suggested puts me on the 'mobile issues' track, which is completely incorrect.

I am logged in to the Virgin Media account under the email I am trying to access and I can use all other features of the account.

The top post on this forum suggests that posting here is the way to get this resolved.

Cheers,

Joe

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 'Your mailbox is not available at the moment.'

The VM Forum Team should be able to assist you with this.  Whilst waiting for them to respond try changing the password for the account as this can sometimes overcome this issue.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham, I've just given that a shot but unfortunately it hasn't done the trick. Cheers for the advice though! I guess I'll sit back and see what the Forum Team can do...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @fast_boi_1 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I can certainly take a look into this for you, are you able to let me know, are you currently a virgin media customer? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak, I am indeed a current VM customer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for coming back to me, 

I am going to drop you a PM for some account details. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M