Menu
HannahEliza
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

I have not had access to my email address since 18 June. It is an NTLworld email address.

I urgently need to access some older emails. 

0 Kudos
apb1958
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

I too have wasted many hours over the last two weeks trying to contact VM regarding this problem with my daughters email account, the level of service that I'm paying a fortune for each month is diabolical.

This issue has, according to other forums and news articles, been going on for months and VM are doing nothing but making life difficult.

I need to know how to resolve the problem, we have had the email accounts with NTLWORLD.COM for the nest [art of 25 years and I've tried resetting the password a few times but still cant access the account, my daughter is an NHS worker and relies on emails to get shift patterns etc, she has had to reset her NHS notifications to go to a secondary email address which really is a damning reflection on VM

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hey HannahEliza and apb1958

Sorry to hear that you both haven't been able to access your email accounts with us.

@HannahEliza - I have been unable to find your account from your forum profile, so will need to send over a private message to you in a few moments. 

@apb1958 - Same with you also, I will need to send over a private message to get this looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos