Menu
Ramps1966
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hi,

I've had a few of my accounts hacked (and I think my email account) and keep getting a message saying wrong password on my blueyonder address (I've had to create a new address just to login here) in my Outlook ap. I've changed the password at My Virgin Media but still get the same message, and if I go online get the message "Your mailbox is not available at the moment".

Can anyone help? I've had the password on my Amazon account hacked and can't reset it or change anything without accessing my email so this is urgent....

Thanks

Pete

0 Kudos
Ramps1966
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Could anyone tell me what phone options I need if no-one can help?

The error message says to dial "0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2" but option 2 is mobile accounts. I've tried just about every option and can't find anything relating to email - there is such a long wait and I still haven't got through to anyone, so it would be good to know which options to choose.

Thanks

Pete

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Ramps1966 wrote:

Could anyone tell me what phone options I need if no-one can help?

The error message says to dial "0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2" but option 2 is mobile accounts. I've tried just about every option and can't find anything relating to email - there is such a long wait and I still haven't got through to anyone, so it would be good to know which options to choose.

Thanks

Pete

The first response on that number asks if you are calling about Virgin TV, broadband or telephone, if so press 1 or for virgin mobile press 2.

So press 1 and then select the option for broadband faults.

That said, you will likely get a more useful response from the Forum Team here now that you have posted.  They should reply tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ramps1966,

I am sorry to hear that a few of your email accounts have been hacked, I appreciate this will be concerning for you.

Were you able to call our helpline and get assistance with this? Or do you still need help?

Let me know if you do and I'll be happy to help further.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Ramps1966
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

I still haven't been able to get through yet - the wait time seems very long which I understand at present.

If you could help I'd be grateful.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me.

We are truly sorry for the current wait times in getting through to us at present.

I will pop you over a private message so I can look into your account from there.

Kindly check out the purple envelope for my message.

Beth

0 Kudos