Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Hi, I've been without my email account for almost a month now.  I've got the same problem as many others have had of receiving the following message when trying to log in:- 

"Sorry!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.
Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.
If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I have changed my password for my Virgin Media account but still get the same message when trying to use the email.  I've tried calling 150 several times, but each time when I'm asked to verify my password on the phones keypad, I get the message that I've entered it wrongly.  Can someone please sort this problem out as it's driving me mad, going round in circles like this.

Thank you,

Stuart.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

I am sorry that you have been having issues accessing your email account.

I have re enabled your mailbox from here so you should know be able to gain access. 

Can you try logging in again for me and let me know if you run into anymore problems from there?

Many thanks,

Beth

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have just logged in and it's working again.  Thank you so much for your help.

Stuart.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Great to hear Stuart - thanks so much for popping back and letting us know. 

You know where we are if you need anything. 

Stay safe 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide