Menu
thegm28
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Been uanble to access a secondary email account all day, is this a security issue ? Changed password but made no difference.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

HI thegm28

This secondary email account, what happens when you try and access this 

Do you get an error message 

Also is this webmail or client 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
thegm28
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, get an error message saying ‘mailbox unavailable at the moment’. Same message when I try to access via webmail. Primary email account is fine, secondary one is the one I can’t access.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi thegm28,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
thegm28
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So far including the private chat message and texts I have given the same information to 4 different people. I get as far as confirming who I am and the problem, then someone else comes on and tells me they can help and ask me for the same information 😂 Nobody has yet offered a solution to unlock my email account. How long has it taken others on average to get this resolved ? as it appears to be a common issue.

0 Kudos
thegm28
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Anybody know what the answer is to get this fixed, it seems to be on the too hard pile for customer support agents on text. I was told it had been fixed and a set of instructions to follow, but has made no difference. Back to square one I suppose and wait another few days for some help.

0 Kudos