Menu
chris_smyth
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

For over 2 weeks now I get this message when I try to log in to my email via VIRGINMEDIA.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I eventually spoke to a tech support who said leave it an hour and try again with a pass word he supplied. I tried this, same problem .

Please advise.

Regards

Chris Smyth

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Sadly the phone support often leaves a lot to be desired.

Do you have a current VM broadband account and is the email address concerned attached to it?  The easiest way to check is to sign into your My Virgin Media account with your primary details and look under the My Profile and Manage Accounts tabs.  https://my.virginmedia.com/

Post back to let us know the answer to this and then we can move to the next steps in the advice chain.

I see from your posting history you had account issues back in April.  It is not clear if these were ever resolved and may have an impact on your current position.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
chris_smyth
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, yes I have an VM broadband account and the  email address concerned is attached to it.

Chris Smyth

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good, that information will be a great help to the Forum Team when they reach this thread sometime tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

chris_smyth
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, all working fine now. Password changed.

Chris

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear you now have access, you are very welcome.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos