Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

We have been unable to access my husband's email for the past three days. It is a secondary email account from my own, but my email account continues to work as usual. I have changed his password and this was done successfully. He can use his email and password to login into virginmedia.com - but he gets the following error message when he attempts to view his emails online;

Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices. If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

His emails have also stopped working on his PC and his iPhone. Please can you assist? Understandably, your call centres are very busy at the moment and we have waited more than an hour so far before giving up.

Many thanks, Paul. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hi Mulett,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Star! Thank you so much. All working again. P. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue, secondary account not working. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mulett,

Thanks for the update, you are very welcome, glad I could help.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ginge52,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos