Menu
eddfromhudds
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

I did a previous post about this error and it appears to have disappeared  which I am hoping why this problem hasn't been resolved for me.  My Email has been down since Thursday please try to fix ASAP as I am wheelchair dependant isolating and this is my main means of communication.

eddfromhudds
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable at this time

Email  not working since yesterday morning??? Please fix ASAP

0 Kudos
eddfromhudds
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable at this time

Well this is a wast of time putting it on community

0 Kudos
markyzs180
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Have a read through the posts and you will see there are many, many of us with this issue that VM are not acknowledging....

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

The VM team have dozens, if not hundreds of these individual account issues to deal with. It will take time for them to reach each one.

Not a good position to be in, but that is the current situation, as it would appear.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
AlexanderMTTH
Dialled in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Hi Edd 

I had a similar situation and it was fixed this morning. I've received an e-mail starting the issue is now fixed.

Apparently it is a known issued and it was under review. Give it another try! Hope this helps.

It was logged under the Broadband spectrum. See below for their message: 

Hello,

You have asked us to keep you up to date on the problem which is affecting your Broadband service(s).

Fault Ref: F008144319

This problem has now been fixed.

The Virgin Media Team

Thanks and regards,
Alexander
eddfromhudds
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Just tried again to no avail I'm afraid.

0 Kudos
AlexanderMTTH
Dialled in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I'm new to this forum as well. But if I would've have been, I would've called them without hesitation. Or try to chat. If my issue was fixed, I think yours can be as well.
Thanks and regards,
Alexander
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there @eddfromhudds

We can see both your posts and we have now merged them into one post for ease and to stop any further confusion. 

This is a known issue and we;re doing our best to message all impacted customers to assist them with the issue - I have been unable to locate your account from your Forum information so I will need to pop you a Private Message asking for some information before we can help you out, 

Please look out for a Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. I will be back in the office from 2pm tomorrow and will reply as soon as I can on my return

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

glenys
Tuning in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Can you do the same for me please?  I haven't received mail since fri PM and will not be getting any error email messages from you so have no other way of knowing what is happenig.  I keep getting the mailbox unavailable message.  The account holder is my husband however and this is a secondary account I am on.

0 Kudos