Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment......

Getting this message on my primary email for over 24 hours now, can you help please?

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

Thankyou

Db

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment......

By the way, i should just add:

I have tried resetting my password twice, and still get the above message. No access at all.

I have also phoned the number given. That was no use whatsoever, the link they text me for help was all but useless!

But my secondary email works fine atm!

Cheers

Db

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Db,

Thanks for your post on the forums and welcome to the community 🙂

We are aware of a few issues affecting some customers when they try to access their mailbox. Please take a look at our dedicated sticky post concerning the issue where we will be posting more updates as soon as we know more.

For now, I have re-enabled your mailboxes so you should now be able to gain access. Once you are able to log back in, please reset your email password. 

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Beth...:-)

Works a treat now in my "Windows 10 MAIL"

However, when i sign in to "my virginmedia - email account" I get a page saying "403 FORBIDDEN"

I have no idea what this is?

I have however changed my password as you suggested.

Cheers.

Db

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know Db.

The error code '403' you are receiving is part of a known issue. Our teams are aware of this and currently working to provide a fix. We will be posting any updates over at the sticky note I linked in my previous post.

We do apologise for any inconvenience and frustration until this gets patched up 🙂

Let me know if there's anything else you need at all.

Kindest regards,

Beth