Menu
RobertsK
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

One of my sub email accounts is getting the above error message, i have cleared all cached passwords and cookies,on both chrome and firefox,  and also reset the password, all to no avail,

can someone please assist with this asap, as this is used by my daughter who is currently stuck in the United States, and needs this to be accessible so her College and also her family, can email her with updates and information,this began early last week

regards Kevin

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hi RobertsK,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with one of your emails.

Have you been able to try a different browser to see if you still get the same issue?

As it has been over 24 hours since your last post how are things now, are you able to get your emails?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
RobertsK
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

morning Paul

as stated i have tried both Chrome and Firefox, and also silk on my kindle

i have 3 sub email accounts on the main one, mine which is [MOD EDIT: Removed]

my wife's which is [MOD EDIT: Removed], and my daughters which is [MOD EDIT: Removed]

it is my daughters which is causing the problem, the other two are fine

she is currently in the states at Uni, and this email is her main contact point for communications for the college etc etc

we need it so be accessible asap as the College is sending her emails for the new Term, that she cannot access or respond to

have done all the usual stuff cleared cookies and changed passwords etc,but it wont work on either my laptop, nor my daughters & on her phone

and my wife's laptop either, so it is definitely not an issue with the client but most likely the mail store itself. 

any help would be appreciated?

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If I asked you post your mobile phone number, bank account details and home address would you do that for me please so I can scam and spam you to smithereens? Because that is exactly what you have done by posting these e-mail addresses on apublic forum. an open invitation to scammers and spammers to target you and your family. And amazingly it actually happens. And then people complain about the spam and scams they get. Edit out the details now. I have asked the Mods to do it for you if you don't do it quickly. Got it?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi RobertsK,

Thanks for getting back to us, as advised by HowardML you shouldn't post any personal information as this is a public post and can be accessed by others, please remove your emails from the post, in regards to your issue I will be more than happy to have a look into this for you.

I will send you an invite into a private chat so I can get more details from you, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos