Menu
Bert1001
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

I see there are other posts relating to this issue, I have been experiencing the same issue for over 7 days now. I have changed my recovery email address and changed password but still locked out. Tried calling the customer service number but there does not appear to be any options related to email issues.  If a member of the Forum Team can look at this when available then I would be extremely grateful.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Hi Bert1001,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry that your are experiencing this issue when trying to access your emails. 

Are you getting any error messages when trying to re-set the password? How are you trying to access them?

Please let us know of the above so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Bert1001
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi,

I managed to reset my password without any issues but I still receive the following message when I attempt to log:-

Sorry!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Is my account locked for some reason?

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Bert1001,

As you keep getting this message we will need to look in to this further for you.

I am going to pop you over a private message so we can get this resolved for you. Click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos