Menu
aljo
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

No webmail (email) for two days now, have spent hours on the phone to tech support, but no help at all, I just get the page that says Your mailbox is not available at the moment.  all the time..I have used an address check which confirms the address is active. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Read this post:

Trouble-accessing-email 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

GiovanniB
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

i have exactly the same. No emails since thursday and a5 least 2.5 hours on the phone with promises of it being reset. Absolutely shocking service, ive been with them for years and years.

did you get any joy in the end

thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you're having email issues.

I have looked into your account and re-enabled your email account and I hope that this can clear the issue that you're having. Please try to login and let me know if it works or not.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
GiovanniB
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

thanks for trying. It just wont accept any passwords. Have reset the, twice inmlast week to try and stop the spamming but mow i cant get in at all.

at least you have replied, so thankyou,  which is more than anyone else has done for me from Virgin.

can you reset password and i will try again

thanks very much

0 Kudos
GiovanniB
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

thanks for trying. It just wont accept any passwords. Have reset the, twice inmlast week to try and stop the spamming but mow i cant get in at all.

and not sure you have my email address so what account did you reset?

at least you have replied, so thankyou,  which is more than anyone else has done for me from Virgin.

I have constantly been told by virgin phone support that they will reset it but still nothing works.

thanks very much

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

To go any further with this GiovanniB, we will need to pass account security and look into this further.

I will drop over a private message to you now and we can look into this.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I had this issue earlier this afternoon.

My mailbox loads OK now - but not received any emails for last two hours - even sending to myself.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
GiovanniB
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Just want to say Huge thanks to Steven L.

It was a last resort coming on to this forum having lost hours and hours getting no help whatsoever from VIRGIN phone support. Within an hour of being on here, i got my emails back. So thank you very much for your help.

It does beg the question why cant those at the end of the phone be this efficient instead of just fobbing you off and absolutely nothing getting done, but dont suppose that is ver going to change as it has been like that for years.