Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

I am unable to access my email Inbox for my VirginMedia addresses. I am still a TV and Broadband customer and it all started when I got a message saying my account had been used to send spam a few months ago. Whenever I log in to MyVirginMedia account and click on the email link, I get that message. I can download the emails using a third party program like Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail, just not directly from the Virgin media page.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hi ouduk,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome to you, I am sorry you are unable to get your emails when trying to sign into our web page.

Are you still able to get your emails via other methods as advised?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Yes, I had to configure a Mail program called Mozilla Thunderbird to get my emails from there, as the Virgin Media website does not work. I go to my.virginmedia.com, log in to my account and I can see my bills and everything, but the link for email takes me to a page that says:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please check if it has been blocked. As I mentioned, it started months ago after a message saying one of my accounts had been hacked to send spam. I then changed my VirginMedia password but the email link has failed since.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi ouduk,

Thank you for the update, have you tried with different browsers and devices to see if you get the same message?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Yes, same issue from my Windows desktop on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. And also from a Linux laptop and mobile phone. They all go to a page called:

https://store.virginmedia.com/unavailable.html

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi ouduk,

Thank you for confirming this, I will look into this our end to make sure there aren't any issues I am unaware of.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos