Menu
Kinmont
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Since the beginning of March I have not been able to log into my secondary Virgin media email account, nor will outlook connect to the virgin server to send/receive emails. I can log into my Virgin media account and have full access to everything else. When I try to access my emails from Virginmedia.com I get the following log:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I have contacted 150 and I have gone round and around and around in circles with no help or assistance. Most of the time the call taker hangs up after a lengthy period of time (no, I haven't been rude or cheeky). 

Please help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Hello, Kinmont.

Sorry to hear of the email issues.

I'll pop you a quick PM so I can assist further with this,

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

MonkeyGeorge
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Did you get this resolved? I’ve been going round in circles with this too, just re-setting passwords each time. It’s been logged and all callbacks I get say the same thing. I am self-employed as have to have access to emails to function.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Read this thread:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Mailbox-is-unavailable-at-the-moment/m-p/4002009#M173777

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
MonkeyGeorge
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you your reply.

I hope someone can resolve my problem soon as need access to my emails urgently. 

I have started a post.

0 Kudos