Menu
nicole_green
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hi, I think my virgin.net email was compromised

I immediately changed the password but now when I try to log in I get the error 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

There are no options on this phone number to talk about email and on hold a long time

Can anyone help me to re-access my account??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hi nicole_green, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Really sorry to see that your first experience over here is because of an issue 😞 Can I ask if you've been able to access your mailbox since? I wouldn't have put it down to being compromised. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
nicole_green
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Ryan_N,

Thanks for replying! No I'm afraid I haven't been able to access my mailbox since. I think it's because it's a virgin.net email which I've had for 15 years or so which just seems to have been deactivated. I've seen other threads saying this happens when you have no Virgin Media account anymore. I've moved to using a new email in the meantime! 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi nicole_green, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the mail box and we may be able to enable this. I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris

0 Kudos