Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

I've never been able to log into my email for 4 years.  I log in to Virgin Media fine, but when I click on the email tab all I have ever got is this message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Thank you for your post Chris12dec and welcome to our community.

When logged into your My Virgin Media are you able to go to the Mailbox Manager tab to view the list of emails connected to the account? In this are you able to see and reset the password for the email address in question? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily, Thanks for replying.  I can't see Mailbox Manager anywhere.

I can click on My Profile, then My Profile tab, then scroll down and see my Virgin Media Mail email address which is a random string of characters followed by @virginmedia.com.

If I click on the Manage accounts tab I can see that I can set up accounts that come with email addresses.  I haven't tried to set anything up using that function yet.  I would prefer to access the email address on My Profile though.

It says that that email address is linked to my Webspace.  What does that mean?  Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi chris12dec,

I'll send you a PM so we can get some details.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos