Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Your mailbox is not available at the moment error

My e-mail suddenly stopped working on Tuesday.

I now get this error when ever I try to login on webmail.  "Your mailbox is not available at the moment."   

I can't access my e-mail on my other devices either anymore.

I've called 150 twice now.  Both  times the person I spoke to did a password reset  and  said they'd raised a ticket to remove restrictions on my e-mail account.     I can login to my Virginmedia account however my e-mail still returns the "Your mailbox is not available at the moment."   

I'd like to get this fixed immediately and I'd like someone from VM who can fix the problem to contact me rather than me wasting time phoning 150.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment error

The VM Forum Team should be able to assist with this.  However, this Community is not geared up for 'immediate' fixes by VM staff members.  The Team will reach this in 24 hours time or so. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment error

Hello David85

Sorry to hear of the email access issues, we appreciate you bringing this to the forum and welcome to the community.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to help resolve this issue. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Can you also confirm if you have reset the password recently on your email account?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos