cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment NTL

rex666
Tuning in

My ntl mailbox seems to have vanished, and i can not access any of my e mails and non are downloading to my outlook. i need a fix pretty urgently as this is where a lot of my medical mails arrive, this being my main email. This is a very old email address i have had for many years with no problems until signing in on Friday, it is an old ntl email . Yes i am currently a virgin media customer with all my services through virgin.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you log into your My Virgin Media account does the email address concerned show under My Profile and/or My Accounts tabs?

What message do you get if you try and access the email address via VM webmail at https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you log into your My Virgin Media account does the email address concerned show under My Profile and/or My Accounts tabs?

What message do you get if you try and access the email address via VM webmail at https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rex666,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about your NTL mail box. 

I have been able to locate your account and do wish to look into this for you. 

What I will do is private message you to get some details and pass data protection. 

^Martin

All sorted thanks, looks like i had an unwanted visitor and virgin blocked mails. Not too much chaos caused, thanks Bud

All sorted thanks for being so helpful, Rex

Thanks for your reply and updates, rex666,  glad to hear that everythings all sorted.

Cheers,

Corey C